It was an awful weekend of Daygame.

On Friday I went out after work with Rambo for a couple of hours. I did 5 approaches, none of which were memorable. I sacked it off and went to the pub to watch Man United beat Southampton. It was a great performance and it cheered me up. 

I was due to go out for a mates birthday drinks that night but he cancelled last minute so me and Rambo decided to try our hand at gutter game. It was horrible, i approached only 6 girls  in 3.5 hours and  my longest set was about 40 seconds long. So in total I did 5.5 hours Daygame walking almost 40,000 steps (according to my phone) and approached 11 girls. That’s 3,636 steps/30mins per approach. Pathetic.

For some reason I couldn’t sleep when I got home and nodded off around 5am then awoke at 9am and could not get back to sleep.

I said fuck it, got up and went about my day. 

I eventually made it to central London at around 4pm for a solo session. It was very windy and the rain kept starting and stopping. I walked around for about an hour in an absolutely foul mood. I did one approach and the poor girl looked scared of me. I sacked it off. I went home, cooked some food, stuck on Casablanca and drank a full bottle of red wine in the process. I remember the first time I watched that movie years ago and thinking how cool Humphrey Bogart’s character was, now when I watched it again I saw him for what he truly was, a cuck. The red wine ensured that I slept like a rock that night. 

On Sunday I awoke with a groggy head but was feeling much better as I’d slept for a good 8 hours. I potted about the flat before hitting the streets at around 5pm (again solo).

I started at Tottenham Court Road and made my way towards Oxford Circus. 


I jumped straight in when I saw an Asian girl dressed in all black leathers, with ear piercings and a great big hat. She was a 7.

I opened and after she got over me scaring the shit out of her (which I still do to all Asians) she started to get into it.

I found out she was 23, an actress, loved heavy metal, spontaneous adventures and was in London for two more days. 

It was my first approach of the day and I found myself in a dilemma of whether to suffer the opportunity cost of an idate or plod on. I dug a bit deeper into her logistics. She was on her way to have high tea and had planned to go to the theatre that night. She would be flying back to Tokyo on Tuesday but had planned to go to Oxford all day Monday. If it was going to happen, it had to be today. 

I suggested she go for her high tea and me and her go for a drink after. She agreed.

I went to close and she told me she doesn’t have a sim and can only message when on wifi. No problem, I added her on Facebook and sent her on her way. I didn’t really expect to hear from her again and I wasn’t that bothered if I didn’t.

I carried on with my session. Unfortunately it was down hill from there. I approached one other girl who was a ridiculously hot 40yr old Czech woman. She loved the attention but just wasn’t interested in me.

It started raining at around 7pm. I had no umbrella or jacket and it was getting cold. All the shops were closed on Oxford st apart from Schuh. I went in there to take shelter from the rain and before I knew it one of the hot shop assistants had gamed me into buying a new pair of shoes. As I was paying I got a stream of messages through from the Asian. She wanted to meet me at Big Ben in one hour.

I mulled over whether or not I could be arsed waiting around. The notch hyena quickly made my mind up for me. I agreed to meet her at Big Ben at 8.30.

She was 5 minutes late!


She turned up looking much hotter with her hair tied back, wearing torn jeans and a bit of make-up. I had an instant boner and she had now progressed to an 8.
I had no real date plan in mind. I started walking her along the Thames and stumbled upon a little boat bar called Tattershall Castle. This turned out to be a great venue 1, she loved being on the water. I built up plenty of comfort whilst spiking all the way through and she was complying to everything. I knew it was on.

We finished that drink and I started walking her towards more familiar territory. We stopped at another bar called Sherlock Holmes. It was almost 10pm and we were getting to the end of our drinks. I tried to be clever and say “I know a great place that has free wine, free food and great couches… My place!”. She looked at me dumbfounded, this had been lost in translation. So then I just came out and said, let’s have a drink at my place. She agreed straight away but only if I could get her on the last tube back. No problem.


I ordered an uber and it was there within 2minutes. We got back to my place and had a couple of sips of wine whilst she showed me some Japanese heavy metal on YouTube. It was shit.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I returned I grabbed her hands and said “come with me”. She complied.

I got her on the bed and after a couple of minutes of “massage” all her clothes were off then mine, we fucked and she made cute little squeaks and squeals as I brought her to orgasm. She had a great little body, big breasts, big ass and a nice tight little vagina.

Squeaky time

It was around 11.30 when we finished, I ordered her an Uber and was asleep by midnight and up for work on time. 

Glad I decided to wait around, I was very close to heading home when she messaged. 

2 thoughts on “Konnichiwa – Same Day De-Lay with a cute Japanese 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s